Model IsoLayment BR floor underlayment delivers noise reduction between occupied spaces where hard floor surfaces amplify impact noise. Low installation cost coupled with its low profile makes Model IsoLayment BR an economical choice for noise control. Easy to install, little prep work is required before installing the finish flooring. Manufactured from 98% post-consumer and post-industrial recycled rubber, Model IsoLayment BR is the natural choice for wood and tile floors.
- Manufactured from 98% recycled materials for contribution to LEED MR Credit 4
- Can be installed over plywood and concrete subfloors
- Low profile doesn’t compromise transition height
- Easy to handle and install 48" wide rubber mats
- Bond or "float" hardwood floors
- Fast, lay-down installation with engineered wood and laminate floors
- Tape joints, add vapor barrier and pour concrete directly on Model IsoLayment
- Standard thicknesses are 3mm (1/8"), and 9mm (3/8")
- Roll sizes are as follows: 48 inches wide x 75 ft. (3mm) and 25 ft. (9mm)
- Model SRP perimeter isolation material is a 9mm (3/8") thick resilient strip cut to the required height of the floor assembly. Use where required to maintain resilient separation of the isolated floor at walls, cabinets, columns, etc.
- Accepts "Floated" (non-adhered) assemblies including concrete, gypsum concrete, plywood with nail down hardwood and, engineered laminate floors
- When required, urethane based adhesives are recommended for bonding IsoLayment BR to the subfloor and for glue-down wood floors. Consult with the flooring manufacturer for suitability.